Friday, October 7, 2011

Grateful things this Week12!

SUNDAY

  • I finished my power point presentation.
  • Even though I slept very late, I manage to stay awake the whole day.
  • I slept earlier than yesterday!

MONDAY

  • I am called first to present my “not so” Impromptu Final Oral Exams.
  • I am looking forward to my grades in rhetoricJ!
  • WE stay to THEIR house!

TUESDAY

  • One month addition for my future with SSS..lol!
  • Its Alyssa’s & Royce’s birthdays! It calls for double celebration!
  • I’ve got a free dinner!

WEDNESDAY

  • I lazed all day.
  • I just sleep.
  • I did blogged (just for Alyssa).

THURSDAY

  • I stayed at THEIR house.
  • My “future” mom –in- law introduces me to her close friend.
  • The “TROJAN” infection in my flash drive…well I hope good it is deleted.

FRIDAY

  • I have no classes today!
  • I catch some chit-chat with my neighbors.
  • Again I STAYED at THEIR house… (I hope they’re not so annoyed)!

SATURDAY

  • It rained so hard… lucky I still manage ride a jeep!
  • I am not late for work.
  • I took much lunch on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment