Friday, October 21, 2011

Grateful Things this Week14!

SUNDAY

  • I got involve in unlimited chit chat…
  • I fry the chicken perfectly.
  • I slept early.

MONDAY

  • The HR staff is accommodating.
  • I purchased another interesting novel.
  • I helped Ate Ana to deliver her laundered clothes.

TUESDAY

  • WE went to Quipo to buy some capacitors and the like.
  • I met the two Elders (Pineda and Skinner).
  • I got a good time meeting them.

WEDNESDAY

  • I read the whole day.
  • I arrange some clutters.
  • I and m siblings have some bonding.

THURSDAY


  • WE went to Pandacan to deliver Wi-tribe.
  • HIS mom offered me some kind of business.
  • I earned Php300 within 3 hours only.

FRIDAY

  • I am lucky that I turned my handset off.
  • I again meet the Elders.
  • HE bid me good luck!

SATURDAY

  • I wake up on time.
  • I got free snacks courtesy of Ate Janine.
  • I assess my enrollment with no fuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment