Sunday, July 10, 2011

Doubt


When we plunged together into the worldly pleasures...I didn't feel loved rather, I feel cheated. Maybe I'm just too romantic and novels are my only resources. Inexperienced it may seem but, it's the instinct that directs me.I'm filled with "why's?"

Why won't he speak the magic words when we're into it?

Why after?

Does it weights more?

Are we doing this out of love or lust?

Love and lust are two words that is too easily mistaken.I'm being cautious since puberty but, I FAIL to do so. Maybe I'm too independent or lack of guidance from my parent. I can't blame her, she's the only one around that I still have.

I thought all of this roots from the absence of my father...I only have my mother after me this last 10 years of my existence. I'm longing for presence of a man.That's why when HE came I easily swept off of my feet.

I'm starting to doubt and that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment