Sunday, July 24, 2011

gratefull things this week!

SUNDAY
  • Got lucky the customer didn't stay till wee hours!
  • I got to sleep past one o'clock still I'm thankful!
  • i train new set of  co-employee
Monday
  • A by passer help me to close the gate!
  • Our professor is absent.
  • The each one in the class shares about facts about themselves. 
TUESDAY
  • I just got on time as my name called....whew!!
  • I understand the lessons fast!
  • i went home safely
WEDNESDAY
  • I'm able to sleep 'till noon!
  • I ate ice cream!
  • I already bought a new pad of yellow paper (1st money I got from mom this last couple of months)
THURSDAY
  • Lucky me1 I answered the oral recitation!
  • My outfit make the day!
  • I was interviewed by TV5 by chance
FRIDAY
  • I didn't get late1
  • I avoided the cat's stool.
  • I went home safe!
SATURDAY
  • I got my day off (lying w/ the excuse)
  • I greet him...for his special day!
  • I save my face from his tease!

No comments:

Post a Comment