Friday, July 29, 2011

Grateful things this week 2

SUNDAY
  • thanks god I didn't come late for work!
  • my employer trust me for the production of his businesscard
  • We finished packaging the training videos of Shakey's pizza
MONDAY
  • We don't have ecology!
  • a car stop for me to make a way
  • my employer offered me to eat breakfast with them.
TUESDAY
  • I got early to school! whew!
  • thanks god it is raining!
  • the class is suspended after economics!
WEDNESDAY
  • we don't have classes...I was save from muddy streets!
  • my mom and I dined out together!
  • I sleep early!
THURSDAY
  • It's Melvin Birthday!
  • everybody gave a look at my outfit! they say it's awesome!
  • I eat again the same noodle I ate with mom yesterday with My  someOne!
FRIDAY
  • I skipped breakfast...lucky I hid the "palabok" inside the bag of Divine!
  • I miss the shuttlecock.....don't means I don't have to sweat a lot!
  • I was with My someOne alone...hehehe...Melvin said "para-paraan"
SATURDAY
  • I came late for work but luckily...my boss didn't get mad whew!
  • My customer call me by my name!
  • Lucky I'm not short in the sales today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment