Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grateful Things this Week54!


SUNDAY

  • I did greet HIM.
  • I close the shop early.
  • I had a chaperone for the night.

MONDAY

  • It was HIS special day.
  • I meet and greet HIS relatives.
  • I did leave an impression.

TUESDAY

  • HE dated me alone.
  • My professor stormed out of room without apparent reason (well on our part)….this meant no quiz!
  • We got home early.

WEDNESDAY

  • I lazed all day.
  • I studied for another set of quiz.
  • Mom cooks!


THURSDAY

  • We don’t have classes!
  • I learned a lot about Asperger’s.
  • We had a wonderful time buying computer parts and stuff.

FRIDAY

  • It’s Melvin’s day.
  • I catch all their attention (perhaps it was the tattoo).
  • I got home early.

SATURDAY

  • I am not late whew!
  • We had a connection after three hours!
  • Lucky they don’t get into my nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment