Friday, August 24, 2012

Grateful Things this Week58!


SUNDAY

  • They love my shoes!
  • I am a scene stealer!
  • The elders share something0

MONDAY

  • Its holiday and we do not have classes!
  • I wake up late.
  • Mom cooks for us.

TUESDAY

  • It’s another holiday today and still no classes.
  • I arrange all the clutter in our house.
  • I ate my dinner early.

WEDNESDAY

  • I do the laundry.
  • I go to relief operations.
  • I am tired but satisfied.


THURSDAY

  • We had a seminar about paranoia.
  • I found an office.
  • HE bought dinner for us.

FRIDAY

  • I was asked to return tomorrow.
  • My friend Wiwan accompanied me.
  • It’s nice to hear her tantrums.

SATURDAY

  • I got an endorsement letter.
  • They were nice bunch of people.
  • I was hopeful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment