Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week57!


SUNDAY

  • I go to church.
  • WE went to my father’s urn.
  • HE’s a great comfort.

MONDAY

  • I cut classes.
  • HIS father doesn’t let me go home without eating dinner at their house.
  • WE spend quality time together.

TUESDAY

  • I am the only one who went to school.
  • WE went to Makati.
  • HE is so wet just to keep dry.

WEDNESDAY

  • I do the laundry.
  • I slept all day.
  • Arrange my clothes.


THURSDAY

  • I answered the entire quiz.
  • I went home early.
  • I got my special “me” time.

FRIDAY

  • We only have a subject.
  • I finished reporting.
  • We’ve been lucky to have an open notes midterm.

SATURDAY

  • I do the laundry again.
  • I prepare for Sunday.
  • HE bought pizza.



No comments:

Post a Comment