Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week56!


SUNDAY

  • I go to church.
  • Many of my church mates miss me.
  • We arrived home early.

MONDAY

  • We do not have laboratory.
  • WE safely arrive home even though we are soaked from flood.
  • Somebody visits us.

TUESDAY

  • Classes are suspended.
  • We are safe even though it rains hard all day.
  • HE bought cup noodles.

WEDNESDAY

  • We are still safe even though the flood gets inside our home.
  • I and my youngest brother assemble a bench.
  • The Elders came late in the afternoon and help us to finish the bench.


THURSDAY

  • The Elders brought some relief goods even though they are affected by the flood.
  • My friend Wiwan gets so worried.
  • All my classmates prayed for the safety of each and everyone us.

FRIDAY

  • The weather is better.
  • We received some relief goods.
  • HE was so worried and fix the antenna for us.

SATURDAY

  • The weather is clear.
  • I do the laundry.
  • Each one of us helps in the household chores.



No comments:

Post a Comment