Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grateful Things this Week55!


SUNDAY

  • We don’t have the connection all day!
  • I ate chips (big packs of them).
  • We got new co – worker!

MONDAY

  • Classes were suspended.
  • Got some chitchat with liberated mindset.
  • Got home dry and sounds good (had a perfect timing against the weather).

TUESDAY

  • Outfit on style though it’s raining cats and dog.
  • Some of them didn’t like them though.
  • I just got inspired on honing my craft.


WEDNESDAY

  • Sleep ‘til late.
  • I dozed and tossed on the bed all day (blame the weather here).
  • Prepare for tomorrow.


THURSDAY

  • Witness the opening of the National Language Month.
  • Don’t have the professor on Law on Person and Human Relations (glad and screaming).
  • I cook for THEM.

FRIDAY

  • I got perfect timing against the rain.
  • Wear pajamas to school.
  • Too lazy to be lazy but, Mom agrees to it (same dilemma).

SATURDAY

  • No work!
  • Bargaining with HIM about tomorrow’s schedule.
  • Downloaded the song I want.








No comments:

Post a Comment