Saturday, September 17, 2011

BEST THINGS IN LIFE THAT I NEVER HAD

I never had a chance to have a decent family.

I never had the chance to have my father’s time freely.

I never had the chance to enjoy browsing others’ wedding albums.

I never had the chance to be with my father as I grow.

I never had the chance to have playmates.

I never had the chance to have a splendid life with my mom.

I never had the chance to feel afraid when I am alone.

I never had the chance to be a CHILD.

I never had the chance to be carefree.

I never had the chance to be dependent.

I never had the chance to enjoy high school.

I never had the chance to set aside my goals and play around.

I never had the chance to make affectionate friendships.

I never had the chance not to pity thy self.

I never had the chance to experience romantic high school nights.

I never had the chance to be a TEENAGER.

I never had the chance to build rapport.

I never had chance to celebrate my lady hood.

I never had the chance to be guided by a father.

I never had the chance to be a”full fledged” student.

I never had the chance to feel indifferent.

I never had the chance to let the other people carry my cross for a while.

I never had the chance to reserve a special gift.

AT LAST WILL I EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE THE STAR OF A WHITE VEIL OCCASION?




No comments:

Post a Comment