Friday, September 30, 2011

Grateful Things this Week11!

SUNDAY

  • Ran is already christened and I’m already a godmother.
  • My former classmate’s sister is one of my “comadre”.
  • My stomach almost burst because the feast.

MONDAY

  • We finished our final examination in ecology on time.
  • The class got suspended because of the approaching typhoon.
  • I stayed at THEIR house.

TUESDAY

  • No classes for today!
  • I sleep all day.
  • The deadline for requirements is moved to Friday!

WEDNESDAY

  • I just lazed around and finished "The Vinci Code".
  • Lucky! That our roof is not blown by the wind yippee!
  • We are safe despite the typhoon.

THURSDAY

  • We do not have rhetoric.
  • We are dismissed in Philippine Literature for good.
  • I’ve gone through our Oral Midterm Exams.

FRIDAY

  • I finished all of my Final Requirements in Psychometrics on right time even though I’m in rush!
  • I am preparing for my Oral Final Exams in Speech Communication.
  • I stayed again at THEIR house for the 3rd time this school week!

SATURDAY

  • O.M! Thanks that it is already October!
  • I almost get late but, Lucky enough to alight a jeep on the right time.
  • I returned my borrowed book to Ate Anna, glad that it is her duty today!

No comments:

Post a Comment