Friday, September 16, 2011

Grateful things this week9

SUNDAY

  • I was thankful that one of my regular customer care if I already eat or not.
  • Although the shop I am working is not frequently visited by customers these days I am glad that we still have sales
  • I closed the shop early.

MONDAY

  • My female employer offered me a bread to eat.
  • We are excused to attend speech communication.
  • My name is called to perform in the next Monday.

TUESDAY

We do not have psychometrics!

i got a free ride to school.

I go home early!

WEDNESDAY

  • I almost had done sewing the skirt!
  • I got a nice excuse in not attending the practice.
  • Wiwan lend me her sharp pair of scissors.

THURSDAY

  • I arrived late for the practice but, I’m lucky not to get scolded.
  • We finished earlier as I expected to.
  • I hanged-out to THEIR house. It’s HIS brother’s day.

FRIDAY

  • Wiwan surprised me with a cute heart shaped compact mirror. Take note its red!
  • I got another nice excuse to go home earlier.
  • HE waited for me patiently.

SATURDAY

  • I took a bath in my employer’s house.
  • Ate Coleen prepared the lunch.
  • I alight in jeep with ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment