Friday, September 9, 2011

grateful things this week8

SUNDAY

  • Lucky I didn’t get starved.
  • It rained heavily but I didn’t get wet
  • I closed the shop early

MONDAY

  • I enjoyed the performance
  • I answered the quiz even without reviewing
  • The class is adjourned before 4:00 pm.

TUESDAY

  • I finish the test on time even though it is difficult.
  • Lucky I got a seatmate like “Nia” she shares bits of her report evaluation.
  • We don’t have social psychology that means quiz is postponed!

WEDNESDAY

  • I arrived late still, not very.
  • I purchased all the material I need in “Divisoria”.
  • HE brought me home.

THURSDAY

  • I enjoyed the presentation in rhetoric class.
  • I still got a better grade in ecology even without reviewing.
  • HE didn’t wait that long.

FRIDAY

  • I arrived early for the practice but, it is postponed
  • Jericho shares his report evaluation.
  • HE waited 4 hours just for me!

SATURDAY

  • “Ate Coleen” prepared my lunch.
  • I got the chance to ride in front of jeep.
  • I got lucky that the jeep arrived early. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment