Friday, September 2, 2011

Grateful Things this Week 7!

SUNDAY

  • Long weekends but is it? Thanks God I’m still working
  • They didn’t go home so I close earlier.
  • I’m not that tired.

MONDAY

  • It’s holiday!
  • I got to chat with “Ate Coleen”.
  • She entrusted me her secrets and achievements.

TUESDAY

  • It’s National Heroes Day!
  • I’m able to make signage for my boss business.
  • They liked the signage.

WEDNESDAY

  • Thanks God I already inside the jeep when it rains hard.
  • I got to sleep well after 4 days of interrupted sleep.
  • I hugged my mom.

THURSDAY

  • I’m entertained by block mate with their presentation.
  • I didn’t too long for HIM.
  • I’m glad I still haven’t a number for my presentation.

FRIDAY

  • I Got lot of attention from my outfit.
  • I contribute P7.00 for a cause. (P5.00 for the penology peeps & P2.00 for the day’s debutante Zara)
  • I lend my skirt & thigh high socks to Wiwan.

SATURDAY

  • I was informed by my customer that “savemore” is accepting part timers (gee, I better check it first)
  • I’m lucky that my client is patient enough to move several times.
  • Lucky that “Ate Aiza” have P50.00 coins in her cash register.

No comments:

Post a Comment