Friday, September 23, 2011

Grateful Things this Week10!

SUNDAY

  • I wake up on time!
  • I enjoyed eating coco jam.
  • I eat on the proper time

MONDAY

  • I enjoyed watching their play (florante at laura)
  • We don’t have rhetoric…and ecology
  • We are given a situation for midterms!

TUESDAY

  • My falls from the sixth floor….lucky me it is still working.
  • My friends help me to find the parts.
  • All of my friends are dead worried.

WEDNESDAY

  • It’s triple celebration! Happy 8th b-day Ronalyn, Nazarene and Joana!
  • Practice…act..I’m late Lucky they aren’t mad!
  • HE waited two hours!

THURSDAY

  • I performed the two kings in Ibong Adarna!
  • I also delivered my piece in Rhetoric. Whew!
  • We also have an exam in ecology!

FRIDAY

  • Just requirements for psychometric and we’re done.
  • It’s OUR FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
  • We do not have social psychology today!

SATURDAY

  • I wake up early.
  • I didn’t find it hard to alight to jeep.
  • I got a substitute for tomorrows event.

No comments:

Post a Comment