Sunday, August 28, 2011

The THING that HURTS a LOT

I thought covering myself with a hard shell will keep me from pain but, it hurts more. It hurts more even to think of it. It hurts a lot when I dream because it keeps on making promises which is only 0.0001% of reality. Dream is my lifetime rival, I should win over it or else it’ll go. You may think I gone mad but it is the reality. It’s better to go against the common path rather than, sitting in a corner and let your dream fade along the horizon.

Dreams are too damned poisonous. Ambitious dreaming can ruin even the best of a platinum alloy; it dulls its luster and even corrodes it. It is capable of turning fine lass into a whore, a princess into a tramp and worst …a loyal friend into a rival.

What awes me is that dreams can drive anyone beyond their limits. Dreams fueled by pure passion moves everything in harmony and if it is guided with principles, it spreads out as a most promising reality.

Then, I may say it’s beautiful to dream and make it a habit to turn it into a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment