Friday, August 19, 2011

Grateful for things this week 5



SUNDAY
  •           I was relieved that “Jumong” is not harmed.
  •          I did have many customers during the crisis hours.
  •          I’m not too busy.

MONDAY
  •         Our midterm in Filipino is in subjective form!
  •          We do not have Ecology.
  •          I learn a lot with fun in our speech communication!

TUESDAY
  •          I’m not late.
  •          I cross the street safely.
  •          I’m already home when it rained.

WEDNESDAY
  •         I wake up late!
  •          I got my rest…whoa!
  •          I perfect my manicure (in my opinion at least).
THURSDAY
  •           HE buys me a box of DONUTS for peace offering.
  •          WE rode in a train together for the first time.
  •          I am happy!

FRIDAY
  •          We have the early finals in our P.E.
  •          We didn’t meet the “bad girls”.
  •          I failed the exams in Psychomet but I’m still lucky to take the exams
SATURDAY
  •          I’m not late though HE didn’t come as promised to fetch me.
  •          I got to ride the jeep on time.
  •          I received some group message from my classmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment