Sunday, August 14, 2011

some musing...

Every one of us needs to grow - it’s a fact, ‘am I right?

The thing is...with SOMEONE? I doubt, here I am again doubting all the relationships and connection I made with people. I am always afraid that I may end up a loser, I hardly take risk. Searching for my identity?
Dissolving myself with emotion & passion, it serves me right to the point my identity is compromised. Who really am I? I can’t even trust myself can you expect me to trust others? Sure you’re not...Am I worth to be loved?   
In pain... all because of vain!

Vain of Vanity

Vain of Love

Vain of Loyalty

Vain of Dreams

Vain of Trust...

HAPPINESS - where are you? Why I do feel its absence every time I’m in need of it?

LOVE - Is my strength also, my weakness...
And, I

PRAY for TOGETHERNESS
...is the only boulder I can lean on. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment