Friday, August 5, 2011

Grateful things this week3

SUNDAY
  • I wake up early!
  • I returned the flash drive to it's owner.
  • My customer gave me a piece of bread.
MONDAY
  • My employer cooks the breakfast for me and for his daughter!
  • We only have one subject!
  • We meet our professor in Speech Communication at  last!
TUESDAY
  • Our class is suspended.
  • WE watch a movie together.
  • I went to THEIR house.
WEDNESDAY
  • I sport a pink fingernails!
  • They trimmed my eyebrows!
  • Mom cook "sopas"
THURSDAY
  • I wake up late though I didn't get late.
  • Ronnalie disclose something!
  • They gushes over HIM!
FRIDAY
  • I played badminton!
  • I answered the exam...I hope I won't fail though.
  • WE watch "Talentadong Pinoy" at SM Sta/.Mesa, after that WE share on a poor rice pop!
SATURDAY
  • My mom gave me her money that is left in her purse.
  • Mom still bothers to prepare breakfast before I leave!
  • Ate Colleen gave me "adobo" for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment