Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grateful things this Week 4!


SUNDAY
  •  I got lucky to be helped by our technician.
  •  My employer entrusted me his password.
  •  I helped to calm down one of my customer.

MONDAY
  • My female employer offered me a cheesy “pichi-pichi” for breakfast.       
  • I arrive early on the General Assembly.
  • We do not have Speech Communication!

TUESDAY
  • We have quiz in economics…but I’m sure I answer it all….as far as I’m concern.
  • We do not have Psycho metrics but I’m sad…’coz our professor got into accident, but She’s ok.
  • We have quiz for Social Psychology… I’ passed & I have perform that day ( advertisement about ourselves)

WEDNESDAY
  •  I wake up early for a job interview.
  •  I didn’t get lost...whew!
  •  Even though I’m not hired… at least I count it as an experience (why on world part time job in the Philippines is too difficult to find!).
THURSDAY
  • Yummy! I ate the bread with peanut butter spread HIS mom made! 
  • My mother wakes up just to prepare my breakfast!
  • HE went to my school.
FRIDAY
  • I didn’t get late!
  • We lost but we didn’t get punished.
  • I eat “Bulalo” courtesy of our neighbor :P
SATURDAY
  • I meet my former proffer in the “jeepney”.
  • We exchange some information regarding my batch mates.
  • I was entertained well by the CSR of PLDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment