Friday, August 26, 2011

Grateful things this week6!

SUNDAY
  • I wake up early even though I got little sleep
  • I haven’t got any problem with the server
  • I sleep earlier.

MONDAY
  • Again no ecology for today!
  • “Ibong Adarna” on the making and I got the role of the King.
  • WE almost make qualms.

TUESDAY
  • HE molds chocolates for me…gosh so sweet!
  • It’s OUR 11th “monthsary”!
  • HE is too sweet!

WEDNESDAY
  • I successfully processed my SSS ID.
  • Mom and I had this so called bonding moment in “Monumento”.
  • HE waited patiently for us.
THURSDAY
  • I successfully submitted my final composition in “retorika”.
  • We got a good time translating “Greatest Love of All” in “tagalong” language.
  • Again no ecology today!
 FRIDAY
  • Lucky I still got enough money for my fare today.
  • I already inside the jeep when it rained…whoop! J
  • I ate t apples straight in one sitting!

SATURDAY
  • So lucky I’m not yet late…hahahah!
  • I’m looking forward to work with my former classmate.
  • Thanks God I got to fix the printer before I open the shop!









No comments:

Post a Comment